Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tahmoh also appeared on the Battlestar panel

According to folks at Comic Con, Tahmoh stuck around after the Dollhouse panel and also participated in the Battlestar Galactica panel with Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, Michael Trucco, Tricia Helfer, James Callis, Ron Moore and David Eick. The panel is being moderated by Kevin Smith.

I'll update as more is posted.

Update: io9 posted a recap of the panel, including this from Tahmoh:
"I die a horrible death, so that's closure [for me]. I'm joking - Well, maybe I am. No, the final two episodes are perfect. There's a lot of closure to a lot of the storylines, but there are still some questions, which are the way that things should be."
Update 2: EW has posted their recap of the panel:
"The ending is an ending," Bamber said. "It's utterly sublime. It does everything and everyone justice." Added Penikett, "You guys are going to be blown away."

No comments:

Post a Comment