Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tahmoh in a movie!

During the hiatus, Tahmoh worked on a new project, which he discussed in his most recent interview:

TP: I recently finished a T.V. movie, "Hush". It was awesome working with the experienced and talented actors Tori Spelling and Victoria Pratt. It's somewhat of a suspense, mystery, love triangle drama. Tori and Victoria both have wicked senses of humor and I spent days on set laughing till my guts hurt.
What I've been able to discover online:
HUSH (Working Title) (Lifetime Network) No name yet.
Victoria Pratt plays a pregant woman who goes crazy when her husband's ex-girlfriend come back to town. The ex-girlfriend is played by Tori Spelling.
Presumably Tahmoh plays the husband. I'll try to confirm that. If anyone has any more information please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment