You can comment anonymously or login to comment via Google, AOL, LJ, etc.
Inappropriate, personal questions will be removed.
Answered questions will be deleted and posted below with links to Tahmoh's response.
Fan mail can be sent to:
c/o RED Management Inc.
Box 3, 415 West Esplanade
North Vancouver, British Columbia
V7M 1A6 Canada
- What has been your favorite guest role on a television series and why?
- Which of your roles to date has been most like you, which has been least like you, and which of those two was more challenging?
- Has Galactica set an impossible standard for future roles to live up to?
- Is there a "perfect role/project" you daydream about finding?
- What projects/genres would you be most interested in directing?
- Do you tend to play small variations on a scene each time or do you try to change it up dramatically each take? (See another take on this question here.)
- Who are your favorite martial arts/mma fighters?
- Have you seen your Helo action figure? What did you think?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Is there a show currently on T.V. that you would love to guest star on? If so, what would you like your character to be or do?
- What do you like to do during down time on set? Do you stay in character? Memorize lines?
- Joss Whedon gave an interview and mentioned that you brought up Never Let Me Go when you heard about the premise of Dollhouse. I’ve also read somewhere that you’re an avid reader. Do you find that books are valuable tools in helping gain insight and understanding into a particular emotion, story arc, or character? If so, were there any books that really resonated with you while filming BSG?
- Do you know when next year Riverworld will premiere? Can you tell
us anything about filming? What was most exciting about the role?
- What are your favorite runs [at Whistler/Blackcomb] and any recommendations on things to try for my next visit?
- What songs are on your iPod? Do you have any favorite music you listen to while on set?
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Also, what is your biggest personal goal?
- How did the acting process differ from BSG to Dollhouse, and how did you approach the differences?
- Was Paul an easy character for you to play, or a difficult one?
- Who were your favorite actors to work with on Dollhouse?