Saturday, April 09, 2005

Poll: Helo's Romantic Future

I've created a new silly poll at left in the sidebar for those who care to speculate on Helo's romantic future in Season Two, asking "Who should Helo hook up with in Season 2?" I deliberately chose "hook up" for its vague connotations, so interpret as you will.

I've listed a number of possibilities, including, of course, Caprica Boomer, but also most of the available women on Galactica. I couldn't bear to include Ellen Tigh as the very thought made my skin crawl. I also omitted Dualla as I think she and Billy are way too cute together. (I'd like to say that I don't think Helo would go there, but he did knock up Tyrol's girlfriend so I guess I'll have to admit the possibility).

<---------------
So please vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment