Monday, June 06, 2005

New Spoilery Tricia Helfer & James Callis Interview

Silentwolfdog at Ragnar Anchorage has transcribed a great, funny joint interview with Tricia Helfer (Six) and James Callis (Baltar), which you can read over at Galactica Station.

Patrick Lee conducted the interview, which appears in the August issue of the official magazine of the Sci-fi channel. The article, entitled "Power Couple", is slightly spoilery for Season 2, but in any case is a great read...

If you had a real fight, who would win? You or Katee? You or Grace?

Tricia: Whoa, I don't know [laughs]. I think Katee could pull out some stops. I think I've got size and length. And I'm pretty strong as well. ... Grace is pretty tiny [laughs]. Yeah, she's just really small. So I'm thinking I'd have a pretty good shot.

James: I could whip every single one of them. ...Nobody better come near, or it's going to be the end of the world for them a bit sooner than they thought. ...They're all in trouble if they just think it. [This causes Tricia to laugh out loud.]
So the Helo connection is rather weak, but it offers a behind-the-scenes look at filming and it's spoilery... and Six did kiss Helo in "33".

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might enjoy listening to alternative podcasts of season 1:
    http://www.alanlight.com/cic/cic.htm

    ReplyDelete