Friday, July 15, 2005

Site changes and update

So you may have noticed that I've been tinkering around with the site over the past few days. I thought some changes might be due in time for the BSG Season 2 Premiere.

I taught myself CSS and added a right sidebar. Yah! It proved more difficult than I'd imagined, but I like the result. Who knew the pretty background dots would nearly be my undoing?

The coolest new feature, I think, is site search by google. You can find it in the left sidebar above the archive links. It'll search all the posts to the site, if you're ever looking for specific information about Tahmoh.

I moved the poll to the right sidebar to give it more visibility and cut down the length of the left sidebar. I eliminated the "recent posts" section to save space and because you can see them all on the main page anyway.

I also eliminated the "about me" section. If you want to know about me, email me. :)

I've made a host of other small changes that I doubt anyone but me will notice, but I hope you find the site as useful and appealling as before.

As always, if you have any suggestions or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment