Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Grace Park talks about working with Tahmoh

In the June/July issue of the Battlestar Galactica magazine, Grace Park (Sharon) discusses working with Tahmoh, as well as her characters' arcs in Season 2 and the challenges presented by the role.

"Tahmoh and I went to one of the same acting schools and so we can relate to each other on different levels or use different techniques. Or if I'm totally lost or he's lost there's a lot less embarrassment about not really getting a scene. I'll just put it out to him like, 'Tahmoh I don't know what's happening right now.' He just laughs at me and says, 'Oh, it's so funny watching your process.' He says that I always question it halfway through as we're taping it, then I finally come around ang get what I was resisting the whole time. So I feel I can relate a little bit more to Tahmoh." [as opposed to Aaron Douglas]
Thanks to saturn92103, here are scans of the interview, available on newstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment