Saturday, August 26, 2006

Official BSG Convention this weekend (& new poll)

The official Battlestar convention, featuring Tricia Helfer, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Aaron Douglas and Tahmoh Penikett is this weekend. Tickets are still available at the door.

Tahmoh will be appearing on Sunday, August 27th, at 2:30 pm.

Find out all the details about the convention at Creation's official site.

In honor of the con, I've started a new poll at right. Have you been to a convention? Met Tahmoh? Would you if you could? And (inspired by this guy bumping into Grace Park), if you ran into Tahmoh in public, would you say hi?

ETA: For fun, would you visit the Battlestar set if you could? Or would you rather maintain the illusion?

6 comments:

  1. I was at the convention this weekend and got an autograph and photo with Tahmoh. Were you able to go? Check out my blog @ www.spicyninjafortress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    No I didn't get to go. Sounds like it was a great time. Would you mind if I posted one of your photos to the site?

    Thanks for the link!

    Cheers,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take any photo you'd like. If you want more, please let me know. Just so you know, Tahmoh was hilarious and a really great guy. But you knew that already. For future events, let me know if you want me to get stuff signed for you. We Battlestar/Tahmoh fans gotta stick together right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm never going to object to more photos. If you'd like you can email me at all.about.tahmoh[at]gmail.com.

    Thanks so much for the future offer. I hope to go to a con at some point, but it wasn't possible this weekend sadly :(. Looks like it was a fun time.

    Great costumes btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put a great link of your blog on my blog spot. I love the detailed info you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link. Glad you enjoy the site.

    Cheers,
    Justine

    ReplyDelete