Saturday, February 10, 2007

Updated Tahmoh bio, now with tags!



I recently updated Tahmoh's biography (always accessible in the sidebar at left) with the most recent filmography and convention information. I improved the formatting of the bio and also added links from each film/movie to all the posts about the project, for easy browsing.
See the newly updated bio.
If there's anything you'd like to know that the bio doesn't cover, comment below and I'll try to answer. That is, unless your question is 1) Can I have Tahmoh's email/phone number? or 2) Is he dating anyone? (in which case the answers are no and you'd have to ask him).

Over the past few months, I've been trying to go back and tag old posts, so most all of them are tagged now, with the possible exception of early ones on BSG, which I'm still working on. If you have any suggestions of new tags, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment