Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Video, photos & reports from the BSG Digital Press Tour

Last week, Sci-fi hosted a digital press tour of the Battlestar sets, which included a star panel with Tahmoh, Grace Park, Jamie Bamber, Aaron Douglas and Michael Hogan.

"It's going by way too quickly," Penikett said. "We're already going into our fifth episode, and it's been such a momentous growing experience for me. Regardless of what happens to me, I will look at this as one of the highlights of my career, and I'm going to miss it a lot."
Here's a roundup of links from the event:

TV Squad
UGO.com: Battlestar Galactica Set Report: Part 1 and Part 2
Media Blvd: Battlestar Galactica: Secrets from the Set
Zap2it: BSG cast encounters with famous fans of Galactica
Monsters and Critics: Another report on the set tour
TV.com: Battlestar set report

No comments:

Post a Comment