Friday, April 04, 2008

Tahmoh talks about Galactica premiere & Dollhouse

Dose.ca spoke to Tahmoh recently about tonight's Battlestar Season 4 premiere and his upcoming role on Dollhouse. Of tonight's episode, he says:

"Fans are in for a treat," he enthuses. "I just watched the final cut of the episode and there were a bunch of times where I was just like, 'Wow. That's incredible.' Lots of mind-blowing things are happening right out of the gate."
The interview has no spoilers for either show, just a lot of enthusiasm.
"I'm excited about this season," Pennikett adds. "I'm included a lot more and I've been able to act more with different members of the cast, which has been amazing."
Read the full interview.

It's a good profile if you can get past their misspelling of both Tahmoh's first and last names (Tomoh Pennikett? Tamoh Pennikett? and yet they spell his dad's name correctly... ah well.).

No comments:

Post a Comment