Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Interview with Tahmoh about Battlestar & Dollhouse

In a new interview today with Newsrama, Tahmoh talks about Battlestar's finale and his excitement over his new role on Joss Whedon's Dollhouse:


He describes his approach and his questions about his Dollhouse character Paul Ballard:
"Once I read the material and the pilot I definitely understood it but...it’s hard to describe. With this guy, I need to be him for awhile. I need to do a few episodes to get to really get to know him. I made my own choices and Joss made some brilliant choices himself. I’ve got a really good taste for [Paul]. I’m excited about him. And what really intrigues me about him is that he’s really ambitious and determined. He’s a lone wolf though. I’m curious about that. What’s driving him? He’s a little bit self righteous. Where that goes and what kind of trouble that gets him into is really intriguing and I can’t wait to go there.”
Be warned the interview is spoilery. As was a recent short quote from Tahmoh given to Kristen from E!Online, who shared it in her spoiler chat:
Q: Got any goodies about Battlestar Galactica?

A: According to Helo himself (Tahmoh Penikett), [highlight to read spoilers]
"Everybody dies. We have a dark ending... Obviously you know, those last couple of episodes, they're going to blow your mind. They are going to go down in history as the best television ever done." Now, before you freak out, remember the Six Feet Under finale? Everybody dies eventually.
A dozen hi-res, unwatermaked images from the FOX Eco-Party are now up on the All.about.Tahmoh Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment