Friday, January 08, 2010

Last Three Dollhouse Episodes Start Tonight

Just a reminder to tune in for the last three episodes of Dollhouse, starting tonight with "Getting Closer".



Spoilery promo photos are available for all three episodes: Getting Closer Hollow Men Epitaph 2: The Return

Jamie Bamber mentions Tahmoh in an interview that touches on Bamber's guest stint in Dollhouse.
I loved it for three reasons: I was really fascinated to work with Joss Whedon and see how he does things, and also to work with Tahmoh [Penikett] because he's a great friend and I really enjoyed playing the character - it was different for me, playing a bad guy.

Read the interview here.

2 comments:

  1. bamber's comment really reminded me of how much i'd love to see penikett play a bad guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see that too! And I mean not just a bad guy, but a totally bad guy with black soul and everything.

    ReplyDelete