Friday, July 06, 2012

Facebook Cover Photo Contest Entries

If you follow us on Facebook, you know that, after considering the entries and suggestions for a Facebook cover photo, Tahmoh chose to go with the pic we're currently using.  He thanks everyone who entered or suggested a picture of him. The "hat picture," as I like to call it, received a number of suggestions and isn't tied to any specific roles Tahmoh has played in the past.

With their permission, I'm sharing the pieces of fanart that we received.  I am only using "screen names" to protect their privacy.  Thank you all for your fanart submissions, to everyone who offered suggestions, and to all the Facebook followers who have been patient with me during a really busy time at work - hence the long delay in this announcement.

Posting in the order I received them...

From Fanci:


From Hanna:


From Calli:

No comments:

Post a Comment