Thursday, November 29, 2012

Caleb's Hope Interviews Tahmoh and Arrow Reactions

Caleb's Hope has shared a great interview with Tahmoh, who is a long-time supporter of the organization. If you want to support the organization, consider donating to their latest campaign The Attiak Women's Business Group.


Full disclosure - I am a Caleb's Hope volunteer, and my involvement stems from my being a Tahmoh fangirl. If he had not played Elias on Whistler, I would never have known about the amazing Holly Elissa Dignard or Caleb's Hope. But he did play Elias, and a series of events led me to become the Volunteer Coordinator for this great organization. So it is with great pleasure that I present the interview and encourage all to support the organization's latest campaign.

 What did everyone think of Tahmoh's role on CW's Arrow? You can watch the full episode here. Comments may contain spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment