Monday, June 19, 2006

Part 2 of Tahmoh interview: "Helo hath no fury"

In case you missed my brief mention of it last week, be sure to check out the conclusion to Aeolus's interview with Tahmoh for Sci-Fi Brain.

Tahmoh talked about being recognized by fans, his family's reaction to his acting and his reaction to realizing he's Galactica's new XO.

Helo Hath No Fury: An Interview with Tahmoh Penikett

This is funny,” he admits, laughing, “people are going to get a kick out of it, but I didn’t realize until the [third season] that a couple episodes in, that I was actually the XO! I thought I was simply put in Gaeta’s (Alessandro Juliani) station.

“I am a senior lieutenant all ready, but I thought because of the skeleton crew, and not that many people left up there with Adama, there was a small establishment. So, I sort of overlooked the XO thing. This season, I remember reading a second time and it said ‘Helo, the XO, is coordinating a mission plan’ or whatever. I though, ‘XO?’ I kinda got a kick out of that then!
Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment