Monday, August 21, 2006

Battlestar cast photo spread in Maxim magazine

Pretty safe to say this will be the only time I'll be urging anyone to go buy Maxim, but it's definitely worthwhile this month, as the Sept. issue features a 7 page photo spread with the BSG cast. Tahmoh features prominently in the fashion shoot, appearing in three of the pics. [Click photos below for larger versions]


In addition to Tahmoh, the spread also features Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, Edward James Olmos, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, Aaron Douglas, James Callis, and Michael Trucco...


Here are the rest of the cast photos:


See all the photos on one page here.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, this might be one Maxim issue I have to buy. Tahmoh and the cast look fabulous. Just adds to the excitement for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just considering myself lucky that my husband already has a subscription...I would be so embarrassed if I had to buy a men's magazine like Maxim - especially one where Eva Longoria is half dressed on it! :)

    ReplyDelete