Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New short interview with Tahmoh about Dollhouse

DollhouseTVForum recently had the opportunity to ask Tahmoh a few questions about his experience filming Dollhouse. Be sure to check it out!

Tell us, in your own words, about the character you are playing. What's your favorite aspect about your character thus far? What are his limitations?

I'm still learning Paul. I have to be honest with you; I've done a
fair amount of back story, but I can't share that with you... yet. Paul's obviously a bit of a lone wolf. He's extremely ambitious and at the same time self-righteous. This, for me, is one of the most intriguing things about him. Self-righteous characters are almost always compelling, you wonder what drives them and gives them that outlook on the world. This, of course, could be Paul's limitation in that his confidence in himself could make him blind to other possibilities and the help of others.

Joss said in a recent interview that he has a man crush on you. So tell us, do you feel the
same way?

I do feel the same way. He apparently admires my pecs and I admire his brain...and wit..and sense of humour. Damn him!!
Read the rest of the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment