Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tahmoh's Answers to Innocent Questions

You asked, Tahmoh answered. Here are the responses to his questions about TNT's Innocent.

What was the hardest part of this project?

I think maybe the hardest part of this project was the walk and talks as we call it in the biz. There was a few scenes that were really fast paced, and we had to be on the move and get the lines out with only so much real estate to do it. This technical aspect of film is sometimes the hardest part as not only are you trying to act the scene, listen and be present but also consciously trying to hit your lines and beats at a particular mark.
If you were directing Innocent, what major scene would you change and how would you change it?
Interesting question. I haven't seen Innocent and I really look forward to seeing it. They way I imagine the project to look is probably very different than it will be as I was not in a lot of scenes with the rest of the cast. I'm going to perhaps answer this when I see the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment