Sunday, May 01, 2005

Poll Results: Why are you here?

Thanks to everyone who voted in this week's poll. It was very interesting and helpful for me. So "What would you like to see more of on this site?"... the answers are in:

1. Images
2. Tahmoh career news
3. Spoilers
In response to popular demand, I've added a photo album (see under Tahmoh Images in the sidebar). I'm sorry about all the ads, but the image hosting was free... does anyone know of a better service?

As alot of people were clamoring for more career news, I archived what I've posted so newer visitors can check out what they may have missed. Look under Archives in the sidebar. I hope my posts about Below the Belt and The Winner have helped satisfy your interest. I plan to post about other career news as I find it.

I've also archived all the interviews with Tahmoh I've come across, as well as all the music videos and polls that I've posted. Of course you can also just go back through the month by month archives to find older posts.

As for spoilers, I think I'm going keep posting them the way I have been, but start putting the actual spoilers in a comment to the post, so that those who want to know can read them just by clicking the comment. Any objections?

I always appreciate feedback. If you're enjoying the site, please let me know. Or if there's something I could do better, I'd also like to hear it.


Here's how the vote broke down:

No comments:

Post a Comment