Friday, May 13, 2005

Some Helo fan fic

As so many of you thought Helo should hook up with Apollo in Season 2 (see the poll or check out the poll archive), I bring you some slash fic for your enjoyment:

Convenient Comfort
Author: McKay (scribbulus_ink)
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Apollo/Helo
Summary: Two broken men find a much needed release.
Notes: This is entirely AU, set shortly after KLG2.
I don't read fan fic so I'm not vouching for its quality... I found it over at Battlestar Galactica Slash. In order to be fair, I also offer some Helo/Boomer action:

Nature of the Beast
Author: SabaceanBabe
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Helo/Boomer
Summary: Following the revelations in Nature of the Machine and Nature of the Man, Sharon leaves Helo and Kara, all of them still trapped on Caprica.
"Nature of the Machine" and "Nature of Man" are PG, if that's more what you're looking for. It also occurs to me that Starbuck came in second on the poll, so here's a fic for Helo/Starbuck fans:
Chance Encounters
Author: SabaceanBabe
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Helo/Starbuck, with a bit of Apollo for added spice
Summary: Set 2-3 years before the events portrayed in the mini, Helo and Starbuck meet for the first time over a game of cards…
If you want to find more fan fic, musicforcylons over at LJ has created a link list for BSG Fan Fiction Archives (including her own Octagonal Paper).

2 comments:

  1. If you want to find some good BSG fic (many of which will be Helo/x), check out the BSG Ficathon entries (of which Chance Encounters is one). In particular, I recommend the one that was written for me (Helo/Boomer & Helo/Starbuck), Counterpoint. It's at the top of the list of ficathon entries, since, I believe, it was the first one posted.

    Oh, yeah, here's the link:
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/desire_of_mind/21573.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How could I forget!?

    Thank you so much for linking to my fics. :) I like sharing...

    ReplyDelete