Monday, July 10, 2006

New Poll: Question for visitors

I've created a short site related poll at right.

I have 4 episodes of Tahmoh in "Cold Squad" as well as his guest spot on "Just Cause" and his appearance at the Spaceys thanks to a terrific Canadian fan. I'd be willing to make screen caps of one or all of them if enough people are interested.

So if you'd like to see pics of these appearances, please vote, comment or email me.

I've already made a few caps of each of them, let me know if you want to see more:

I just ask because it takes a long time to make and post caps and I'd like to know whether or not people really want to see them. Cheers!

More generally, feel free to let me know what sort of content you'd like to see on the site in your comments/email.

ETA: Silly me. I guess it should come as a surprise to exactly no one that everyone wants to see more pics of Tahmoh. I'll start working on the caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment